Data Recovery Process
Stage 1 - Send Us Your Media
- Carefully package your media;
- Download and complete the shipping form and enclose it with your media;
- Send us the package containing your media securely via Royal Mail Special Delivery or Courier.
Stage 2 - We Diagnose Your Media
- When we receive your media, we'll send you a unique ID by email and determine what's wrong;
- Once we've identified the problem and how to fix it, we'll send you a list of recoverable files and a no-obligation quote;
- In the unlikely event that we are unable to recover your data, we will return your drive to you via a secure method. For more information on this, please refer to our Return Drive Policy.
Stage 3 - We Return Your Data
- We transfer all of your recovered data to new media;
- Following us having received payment, we return your data to via secure next-day delivery;
- We retain copies of your data for seven days in case of query. Following this period, the data is securely erased.